30 Days to a NEW YOU
The holidays are on the horizon, and with them two straight months of eating too much, sweet indulgences, and missed workouts.
Then 2014 will begin with you 5-10 pounds heavier than you are today.
Ugh. No thanks.
What if you spent the next 30 days dropping excess pounds and getting into better shape? Then you could ride out the holiday months fitter than ever and more likely to eat healthier, indulge less and stick with your workout schedule.
You’d welcome the New Year feeling fabulously fit and confident.
Sounds good, right?
I’ve got just the plan to get you there. Follow these 5 steps to transform your body over the next 30 days…
1) Go Bread Free: Going bread-free for 30 days is such a simple way to accelerate fat loss. Just think of all the extra carbs and calories that you’ll be saving yourself from. And it’s not so bad, once you get used to it. Wrap sandwiches and burgers in lettuce or on top of a pile of greens.
2) Workout 5x’s Each Week: Take the next 30 days to really focus your efforts in the gym. Train as if you were preparing yourself for an athletic event, with the mindset that each and every workout is important in seeing you through your goal. Make a log of each time that you exercise, noting the duration, intensity and activity.
3) Go Sugar Free: Sugar is the biggest thing holding you back when it comes to dropping fat and getting lean. And not just refined sugar. I’m talking about all sugars. Take the next 30 days to cut out all sweeteners and limit your intake of sweet fruits. This will be hard at first, especially if you have a sweet tooth, but the rapid change in you body is fantastic incentive to keep going.
4) Focus on Protein and Veggies: Enough about all the things you can’t eat, let’s talk about what you can eat. Your meals should be a variety of protein and veggies. For protein stick with organic, hormone-free meat that has been roasted, baked or grilled. For veggies, avoid starchy veggies like potatoes, and instead stick with an assortment of colorful, fiber-filled veggies.
5) Commit to be Fit: The quickest way to get your body into tip-top shape is to join one of my fitness programs. I’m here to get you into the best shape of your life, with my proven, effective system. Make the commitment now, and together we can make the body of your dreams a reality.
So there you have it, 5 simple steps to transforming your body before the holidays even begin.
Remember, the next 30 days are going to pass whether you jump on board with a fitness plan or not. So you’re going to spend the next 30 days simply getting older and more out-of-shape OR you could buckle down and finally make your amazing transformation.
The choice is yours.
I’m here to see you through it all. Call or email now and we will get started.
When you decide to take the next 30 days to transform your body, something greater is going to happen. You’re going to learn how to live lean, and as you watch the fat melt away you’re going to want to stick with it. Past 30 days. Past 60 days.
Once you get into the groove of health and fat loss, you’re not going to ever want to stop.
And as a result you’ll live out your days in amazing shape, loving life.
Hey, don’t say I didn’t warn you!
These delicious Baked Veggie and Chicken Skewers are a quick and simple dinner that’s filled with fiber and protein. Dinners like this will get you well on your way to transforming your body. Pack the leftovers for a wholesome, fat burning lunch. Servings: 8
Here’s what you need:
15 bamboo skewers, cut in half
1 cup coconut aminos
1 cup filtered water
1/2 cup pure maple syrup
3 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
3 Tablespoons olive oil
1 Tablespoon onion powder
2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 Tablespoon minced ginger root
1 lb organic chicken breast tenders, cut into 2-inch pieces
1 orange bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
1 green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
Soak the bamboo skewers in water for an hour.
Combine all of the ingredients, except the bell peppers, in large ziplock bag. Marinate in the fridge for 1 hour.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Thread the chicken pieces, alternating with bell pepper pieces, on the skewers. Line on a lightly greased pan and bake for 30 minutes, or until fully cooked through.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 103 calories, 2g fat, 130mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, and 14g protein