Food intolerances can cause inflammation in the gut, which in turn can affect metabolism and thus fat loss. One of the most common food intolerance is gluten, which is found in most grains, such as rye, barley and wheat.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- 9 Reasons Everyone Should Lift Weights
- 5 Moves for Toned, Toned Thighs
- Reduce your thighs in 3 steps
- 7 Food Hacks for Fat LOSS
- 9 New Rules of Lean Eating
- 5 Big Benefits of Fat Loss
- 4 Self-Motivating Mind Tricks
- 5 Ways to Refresh Your Workout
- 7 Ways to Crave LESS SUGAR
- Override the Urge to Quit (9 ways)
- I hope this doesn’t offend you
- Turmeric Benefits
- Slow and Steady Wins the Race!
- NO MORE EXCUSES: ITS TIME TO H.I.T